Banks & Bearwood Medical Practice

01202 593444[email protected]

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness. Please click here for government information on sick leave. 

If you have already seen a doctor and have been provided with a sick certificate for the same problem and the episode is on-going you may not need to be seen again. Please speak to reception to see if a message can be sent to a doctor on your behalf. We will then contact you when the document is ready to collect or if the doctor wishes to review you.